Thursday, February 21, 2008

Magic Class Feedback: Winter Session


At Tannen’s Magic we just concluded another of session of magic classes. The Magic Classes are held in the store after hours on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. The classes were taught by Rich Kameda (Beginner Magic and Card Magic) and David Ferst (Coin Magic). Listed below are some of the comments from students from the Beginner Magic Class taught by Rich Kameda

• “Rich was great, patient, and a good teacher.”
• “As a beginner, I was greatly impressed with the knowledge I came away with.”
• “What did you like? The amount of time that was taken for each student’s questions and I never felt out of place. The pace was excellent and I learned a lot.”
• “I liked the variety of tricks.”
• “Classes were intimate, clear; very well explained and fun. Each subsequent class included review of previous tricks.”
• “I liked the individual attention given to the students.”
• “Rich is a clear and entertaining teacher and a great magician too.”


If you’re interested in the classes more classes will be held at Tannen’s Magic in May. Come join us!