Friday, June 26, 2009

Charlie Caper: How Swede It Is

Swedish Magician Charlie Caper is the winner of Sweden's Got Talent 2009 and the $65,000 dollar first prize. He performed Richard Sanders "Interlace" in the video below.

Here is his very funny bio:

"I was born in Sweden at the age of 0 and it wasn't long until my stage debut. 1 years old I was seen on cult Swedish TV show Drömplanket. On my eighth birthday my wellmeaning parents gave me a unicycle with complete disregard for the influence it would have on my young brain

Tricked into magic at the age of 9 I was 14 at my first paid gig as a magician. I was also juggling and fire eating (cleverly given up after a scary burn).

In the last six years I have toured Europe, Asia, Central America, Oceania and North America with a magic show that swings.

The summer of 2007 I was invited to perform at the Street Performers World Championship in Dublin. I was invited back for 2008 and am proud to be one of only three performers ever to be booked twice.

In the summer of 2006 I was asked to perform and organize street magic at the World Championship Of Magic and it ended up being the largest gathering of street magicians in modern times."



Magican Charlie Caper: The winner of Sweden's Got Talent 2009